Wednesday 24 November 2010

I've turned

Ok, I'm now officially in the L-LA land of mumsville - I have only gone and bought my kids shoes!! They can't even roll over yet, never mind walk!! Although Beau loves to stand up for a couple of seconds at a time.

But really, I've slid down the slippery slopes in to the world of mummy mania. I was determined not to become part of the mums brigade but I think that along with the natural instinct to cuddle and kiss is the urge to dress your children in better quality clothes than myself even though most things are whipped off within 5mins due to regurgitated milk or a leaky nappy.

I have, you'll be pleased to hear, resisted the urge to put on form of hair accessories on my daughters mainly bald head even though she is constantly mistaken for a boy wherever we go if I don't go over the top in dressing her in PINK.



No comments:

Post a Comment