Friday 26 November 2010

I'm in love with a childrens programme

This programme is my lifeline

For 25 mins of the day complete silence spreads across the living room as my two little angels become entranced by these weird little creatures in the land of Waybuloo

Occasionally the silence is broken with a little squeal of delight from Beau or Olivia as one of these adorable little things flies right up to the screen and flutters their huge doe eyes right at my kids.

The opening theme tune is so calming and gentle that I wish I could bottle it and play it to them when we put them to bed, in fact I want to play it to myself when I go to bed

Waybuloo theme tune

Now, I remember saying that I was adamant that I would not resort to TV to distract the twins, however, there are so many things that I said I wasn't going to do (dummies /  buy shoes when they can't walk / dress them in blue and pink ) so I'm just going to go with the flow and enjoy watching my children watching the Waybuloo with their eyes sparkling and little faces glowing.



No comments:

Post a Comment